From:
Kathleen Salisbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:29:30 -0800
Hi Andrea,

I was wondering what company made that little bicycle horn thing.

I worked with a mom and baby last week in the hospital and mom had one of
those thingys.  I had never seen one before.  Mom was enthusiastic about it
but I'm always skeptical about gadgets.  $10???  Wow.  Waste of money for
this particular mom because she has lovely everted nipples and baby had no
trouble latching beautifully.  It's sad that she thought she needed such a
device.

Kathleen Salisbury, IBCLC, RLC
Washington State, USA