From:
Karen Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 13:43:57 +1000
Hi Jennifer
re asymmetrical latch:
try this site, scroll to bottom of page
http://www.lalecheleague.org/NB/NBJulAug01p136.html
or this one, scroll to half way down
http://www.lalecheleague.org/llleaderweb/LV/LVAugSep00p63.html

re milk engorgement post fetal death:
so sad to hear about your lady who has lost her baby. Our thought are with
you all.

I have had good sucess with cabbage leaves, expressing for comfort, ice
packs if cabbage doesnt suit, sage tea. Of course analgesia and a supportive
bra/crop top. And a lot of TLC and time.
I found this site which explains use of sage:
http://www.familyresource.com/health/16/278/

I am intersted in the use of Sudafed as an alternative as Barbara
Wilson-Clay suggests (thank you Barbara). If we can use it for oversupply
then why not for supression?