From:
Becky Krumwiede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 23:53:22 EDT
I would just like to say how much I appreciate Dr. Hale's contributions to
Lactnet.  I think it is just super that he is willing to take the time to share
with us.  So, thank you, Dr. Hale!

When there is an item of particular interest (such as the new analgesic), I've
started printing it out, shrinking it on the copier, and tucking it in a pocket
I taped in the back of his book.  For anybody out there who *doesn't* have his
book, it can be ordered by calling 800-378-1317, and is priced very reasonably
(under $20).  <I think that meets the advertising criteria>

Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC, Wisconsin