From:
Valeri Webber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 10:26:24 UT
I don't believe that Disney forbids breastfeeding in public areas of their
parks. If they do, no one dared approach me. I nursed, albeit discreetly, even
on rides. At 15 months all the commotion made Shane nervous, whenever he was
uncertain about a situation, under my shirt he went. He was terrified of the
characters. We are going back next month, he'll be 21 months, I'll have to
check out the "baby station" and report back for all the LLLLs.
Valeri Webber