From:
MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:54:30 -0400
Judy, I used "empty the breast" and try to qualify my words by adding
that the breast is truly never empty. I don't like this phrase, but I
don't have a better one. I'd be interested in what other people use.

--
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS                      Perinatal Nurse Consultant
PO Box 1562                                        Phone: 703-758-0092