From:
Attie Sandink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:18:30 -0400
  To all;

  Yesterday I was given permission to share a part of an email I received from a client who has a little Down syndrome child. Although she has had a few down days she is generally a very positive mom and has taken her son in with love, still breastfeeds him at 1 year after some pretty difficult weeks at first, encourages his every milestone and stimulates him to the Max.

  Recently she went to a "Creative Memories" get together where she learnt how to put together a great photo album. After several of the group started talking they of course compared breastfeeding stories. Several stated that they had been at our clinic. Having quite an imagination, this client wondered if they should start decorating their Breasts and call it a "Creative Mammories Party"

  Have a good day
  Attie Sandink RN. IBCLC. Burlington, Ontario