From:
Bud & Linda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 08:29:04 -0500
First of all, this is a wonderful idea.  Any lactation support she could
get would be very helpful.  But, your post reminds me that I was just
recently told that the breast bank local to me is low on supply as well.
Although I would love to help this woman, who certainly has her hands
full...and then some, it just isn't feasible.  What I will do instead, is
donate to my OWN needy bank, and help some other children also in need,
though not so 'newsworthy'.

Linda Coleman, NMI PA