From:
Edie Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 15:02:08 -0500
I work at a hospital that has a delivery rate of more than 7200 a year and we
are able to honor clients wishes for security.  Recently Mike Tyson had a
baby at the hospital and if they could handle that...If a mother does not
want anyone there, even a single mother, all she has to do is tell people.
We are very careful about who can visit.  It is open for people to walk in
but we can get security guards up at a moments notice!  What a scarey
experience that must have been.
Edie Armstrong, IBCLC