Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:02:44 EST
Dear Lactnet,
    I have taught hundreds of BFing classes at a hospital before going into
private practice.  Temporarily, I am back at it for the hospital  classes for
several months so a staff member can have some downtime (Saturday class, none
of the LCs want to do it).

     I asked each mom/[partner to write down questions as I talked and showed
videos and give them to me at break.  Many turned out to be questions they
would not have asked in front of others.  Other questions were logistics I
glossed over or did not go into details on.... It spurred good discussion.

   A possible suggestion for your one hour class after your lecture portion,
positioning etc.

Jan Ellen Brown
Snowed in Charlotte, NC

PS  Card party for Kathleen Huggins (diagnosed with breast cancer) email for
her address, if you missed my first post yesterday