From:
Kathy & Paul Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:12:05 -0400
The web page instructions *are* a bit confusing but the list mothers have no
control over that...they are designed by the company that hosts our list for
free so we make do with what we have.  That is why I usually give the email
instructions and put those in the bottom banner instead of the web page
address.

I set Joyce to nomail manually before she left for ILCA and it was no
problem...I understood her situation, her time constraints *and* knew that
she had made a genuine effort to manage her own subscription.  It is not
Joyce we are referring to.  It the constant auto responders that dump
digests into our mailboxes.  The nomail requests sent directly to the list
and the demands to be "taken off your list" when they *chose* to be on the
list.

Kathy, hoping we can stop debating this now, please.