From:
Robin Braun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:51:48 -0800
I've been asked to find information on the side effects of Reglan
(metoclopramide) on the breastfeeding woman.  I'll be doing a literature
search as well as a search of Lactnet archives.  I have references from Dr.
Hales book.  I would also like to ask folks to share any of their direct
experiences with me.

TIA, Robin Braun
Robin E. Braun, MLS, AHIP   [log in to unmask]
Health Information Center, Empire Health Services
800 W 5th Ave,  PO Box 248
Spokane, WA 99210-0248
(509) 458-7342  FAX (509) 458-7790