From:
Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 06:52:42 -0400
 Carol wrote:
> my experience would indicate that kathy dettwyler and
i are probably the only two human mammals ever to nurse at the denver zoo
(okay, only a slight exaggeration, i know some of my friends have been
there
too).

Does nursing at the National Zoo in Washington DC count?
What about the Bronx Zoo in NY?
Or how about Whipsnade Zoo in London?
Not to talk about ordinary places like buses, trains, airoplanes, cars,
cafe's, schools, etc etc.

Norma Ritter, IBCLC
private practice in Big Flats, NY