From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:56:51 +0100
This is only peripherally related to breastfeeding. I'm looking for
any research or published guidelines about babies being gavage fed,
that address the issue of whether to leave the tube in place for some
defined period before changing it, or to remove it between feeds and
re-insert it for the next one.  I haven't found anything using the
terms I could think of on PubMed, but this is so NOT my area of
expertise that I am not even sure what search terms to use.  So if
anyone knows of research from the last three to five years on the
topic, or knows of search terms likely to return some hits, I will be
grateful if you can point me to it.  Might as well do so on the list,
there may be others who could use whatever turns up.

Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway