From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:49:28 -0400
I just got the packet from Kay.  The languages are: Eng, Spanish, Russian,
Chinese, Laotian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Khymer, & Korean.  The pamphlets
are: Breast MIlk: Food from the heart [BF Basics], How to Know Your BF Baby
is Getting Enough,  How to help your tiny new baby [premie-Kcare info],
Pumping Your Milk for Your Baby Who is in the hospital, Increasing your milk
supply for your baby who is in the hospital.  Now poor Kay will be inundated
with requests :-)
She also has Eng.  What to do for your baby who is not latching on at the
breast.
Kay is a neat speaker for HCP audiences who don't know what they don't know.
Great for hospital in-services, grand rounds, ed programs for staff etc. [I
have no financial interest in Kay's speaking :-)  Our ILCA chapter, LaCTo
has had her for 2 evening programs aimed at hospital and WIC staff. :-]
Early Childhood, Youth & Women's Health, Philadelphia Dept of Health, 1101
Market St. 9th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19107
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ