From:
Mechell Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:28:48 -0500
Mega Milk is a misnomer here, it is a body building supplement with high
whey protein and creatine. It is to help body builders and other to build
muscle mass.  It gives extra protein as well as other supplements to I guess
provide for increased nutritional needs for moms of multiples.  I do make a
milk in formula but it has no hormones in it. Most other herb combinations
as more milk and other commercial brands do not contain actual hormones.
Most herbs that bring in milk somehow modify the hormone uptake or release.
During pregnancy I would recommend just a straight protein powder, whey,
soy, hemp, or egg white. Especially those who do not eat well. For helping
with building the breast tissue goats rue is great for this use as well as
alfalfa.

Hope this helps. Seems I back in thyroid fog.