From:
Jack Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:37:15 -0500
Gee, I have no idea what this is.  I'm just wondering though.  Are
white teeth so important that someone would wear a mold every night
for six weeks with some chemical the effects of which are unknown?
That she would do this with possible risks of aspirating this
chemical, or the mold for that matter?  That she would wean the baby
because she can't wait a few months to whiten her teeth?  What is this
North American obsession with "perfect" teeth.  It goes along with the
dentists intimidating nursing mothers into weaning their one year olds
or becoming closet nursers, instead of proud nursers.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC