From:
LLLGeoanne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 10:23:13 EST
Oh Laura, I LOVE it! You did hear the lady say-"help yourself!!"  Maybe you
could wallpaper the garage with the breastfeeding halves of the sheets???

I finally got together and back onto Lactnet( Previously I was
and am working on my other lists.
I was NOMAIL for awhile, because I expected to have a foster infant(finally)
We did get a beautiful baby girl last Fri 2 days old--oooh how easy and deadly
quick it is to fall in love with a baby!!! But she's gone back to her mom, who
decided she could not put her up for adoption. I pray for that little one each
day-not having her possibly was what it took to have mom take responsibility
to decide..I dunno.
It was wierd feeding bottles but it didn't even bother me towake with ehr that
one solitary night she slept here, next to my bed, in the same baby carriage-
old fashioned style like I used to have when I was a kid! The kids loved her,
Elizabeth who's 10 yesterday (and I!) cries when she left...But God knows what
he's doing, so something else is down the road for us, I guess.
                                   Georgeanne Mattise  Scranton, PA