From:
Lisa Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 16:42:41 EDT
I have a small collection of nursing mother art, which I began only this year.
Today, I found *four* postcards depicting nursing mothers, one even of a
mother *tandem nursing!!*  Got to chat breastfeeding with otherwise
unsuspecting collectibles dealers, two even asked if I was involved with La
Leche League!
  I hope to have a sizeable collection next year to display next year at the
LLLI International Conference in Orlando, FL (only three hours north of me
here in south FL)
  Does anyone know if there is such a thing as just "showing up" at the ILCA
conference just 1/2 hour south of me in Boca Raton and going to one day of the
conference?    Thanks in advance for any info.  I would also bring my
collection if anyone wanted to see it- when again will so many Lactnuts be in
my own backyard?
Lisa Jones, LLL Leader in Wellington FL