From:
Sonya Myles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2011 08:10:23 -0400
And somehow no one at CPS thinks it is worth investigating the Dr who caused the blood in the eyes. Somehow a vicious and violent delivery is not child abuse if done at the hands of a Dr...

Baby may have vomited blood because if he was coughing it up from his lungs he would be swallowing it, like every other child would do. And since we generally don't digest blood, he vomited it out.

Sonya
Who is spitting mad at the idea that mom can't do the right thing because of fear of CPS involvement, and who was herself investigated because her 10 year old son kissed her goodbye and his kiss landed on her left breast...

This is a huge part of what is wrong with our society today!