Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:28:48 -0400
Hello fellow Lactnetters!

I am developing a research proposal related to the accuracy of maternal recall related to breastfeeding education and feeding instructions provided?in the postpartum period. I am looking for journal articles that are related to maternal memory, developmental tasks of pregnancy (we discussed this last week!), efficacy of various breastfeeding education methods, anything that may be related to the ability of mothers to accurately (or unaccurately) recall education and feeding instructions related to breastfeeding in the first 72 hours following birth.

The resources you may provide me with may be considered for my literature review.

You are welcome to forward anything you may recommend to me privately, or post it here to the list if you think it may be beneficial to our peers.

Thank-you so much!

Michelle Kinne ICCE CD(DONA) CLE
www.DoulaDiva.org