From:
Katte Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 20:23:45 -0700
Yep, I've seen them!  They are great!  First saw the commercial about
two weeks ago while I was making the bed (mid afternoon:))  Tv was on
and I wasn't paying much attention untill I hear "...but somtimes
mom's not here to feed me..."  I immediately thought "Oh great another
ABM commercial;("  Then much to my surprise baby continues "talking"
about how "...mom leaves her milk for me..."  My mouth fell open so
far, my jaw practically hit the ground!  It was great!!  I look out
for them now.  I think I've seen two different commercials so far from
WIC.  Katte