From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2010 19:58:09 +1000
Hi Michelle,
I don't believe that any harsh words were used in relation to women in the
US military but in relation to the justification of systems that require
involuntary separation of mothers and babies in ways that would be deemed a
breach of human rights in much of the world (as pointed out so helpfully by
Morgan Gallagher). Sorry that my shock was so distressing to you- though I
am sure that the mother involved might find it helpful to know that there
are some who find her predicament appalling.
Karleen Gribble
Australia