From:
Mimi Poinsett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:27:04 -0800
Hi all,

We're continuing to make steady progress with our Breastfeeding Coalition in
Stanislaus County.  Thanks to all who have sent me info on breastfeeding
education for resident physicians.  Looks like I may be able to implement
some modules in the FP residency Peds clinic at the local program.  A CME
for MDs is in the works at one of the local hospitals.

With all this movement, I am inspired to pursue another dream- developing a
Children's Museum in Modesto (The Mo'zeu) with a focus on children from
birth to 7 years old. I'd love to have a place that is a learning/play space
supportive of families and child development (and of course attachment
parenting friendly).  I'm just starting to talk with other interested people
in my city- the response has been very supportive.

Pierrette Mimi Poinsett MD FAAP
Modesto CA