From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 17:37:27 +0200
Yep, Karen, one here! ;o) (Don't kill me... hahaha) Does that make us bad,
lazy ignorants...?! :-o (Yeah, no need for lectures... I read all the posts
and agree it's better without the poison...)
We went through it once or twice and the way my days look now, I can hardly
believe being able to go through that time-consuming procedure for ages in a
row with a bunch of little children that could all be affected. Sigh... all
my breastfeeding work must be to clear my conscience: wasn't breastfed and
am eating liquorice right now, instead of an apple...! :-)
So, all due respect to those who manage without chemicals! :o))

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands (still busy with the chemistry exam
that included a sort of 'formula ad'; little message in a national newspaper
today, hoping for bigger coverage after the weekend when my 2 1/2 A4 protest
letter will be sent to several media by a Wemos employee
http://www.wemos.nl/en-GB/Content.aspx?type=Organisatie&id=1356)