From:
Dee Keith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:26:19 -0800
Hi Janna, Noticed your post. Parlodel, Worked on the anterior pituitary.
Mother took for 7-10 days. Sometimes had a rebound supply .  I remember for
mom's who took it we told them not to nurse for 12 hours after last dose, if
mom changed her mind. Page 75 in Hales 98-99 edition.
from Dee Keith, IBCLC< LLLL< mother of ten, TSBA Conference Chairman,
Milford, Ohio