Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 21:10:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/2006 7:19:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

je ne  sais quai...  is really something unexplainable... meaning   something
you can not explain...  >>>>>>..

wee wee Pat, very good thank you.

Ok Judy, you mentioned targeting dads and or husbands I think,  so that calls
for a manly man I guess, Pierce Bronson let's say,  (aka Bond, James
Bond)...you may remember a magazine cover of him with his  arms encircling his soon to
be wife Bf their new baby.

Similar scene: the glowing new mother is Bf their newborn, Pierce  slowly
brushes back his wife's long silky hair to expose the soft satiny  skin of her
neck, he leans in to nuzzle her neck, inhaling deeply, she  tilts her head
slightly arching her neck gently toward him, her eyes close, he  kisses her neck
just below an earlobe, his fingertip touches the spot he just  kissed, his
fingertip lightly glides downward over her chest to her full  supple breast, he
gazes down at the Bf baby, he cups his hand lovingly over  the baby's head, he
looks up at the camera and says, "Watching my wife  breastfeed our baby fills me
with a passion unlike any other, ...only she can  give our baby the best,
only she has that certain ...je ne sais quai, .....for  me, forever."

-or-

Pierce at home, in his PJ's, in the 007 decorated baby  nursery, unwrapping
baby gifts:

"formula feeding set: $35" (tosses it into the garbage)

"one bottle warmer: $9" (tosses it in the garbage)

"a week's supply of formula: $50" (tosses it in the garbage)

He turns to his wife Bf the newborn in the rocking chair,  kneeling down to
place a small pillow under her elbow, he kisses the baby  on the head and then
his wife on her cheek, then looks into the  camera:

"my wife breastfeeding our baby: Priceless"

(getting Mastercard to sponsor that commercial: longshot)

Hopefully Speilberg is available.

my husband just walked in to see what I am up to here, he suggested another
angle:

Pierce says "I was breastfed until I was 6 years old, ....then I took it up
again at 18", .....

HA!...dh fancies himself to be humerous.

Debbie  Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC LCCE
Springfield, Virginia USA
In the Fairfax  County suburbs outside the Washington DC  beltway