From:
jhroibal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:10:21 -0600
Tis a bit lonely when they move on - though we "threaten" every now
and
then to go to their room and kidnap them so we can cuddle through the
night
:).

What a wonderful quote!  When I'm working late on the computer, my
husband will often "kidnap" our youngest (if he's not already in our
bed) and tuck him right in.

When we make our bed in the morning, our youngest puts his pillow on the
bed, right between the two big pillows and says, "Andrew's space" with a
playful grin.

I am sitting at my computer at exactly 12 midnight watching my husband
and 27 month old sleep cuddled up together.  I told my husband to put
the baby in his bed ( he has a toddler bed set up in his big brother's
room and up 'til now, has only jumped on it.)

My husband works long hours and sometimes he comes home and the kids are
all asleep.  My husband really looks forward to this cuddle time in our
family bed as it sort of makes up for the time he is not home.  It makes
him feel good and I know he enjoys cuddling the kids, especially while
they're asleep.

Our older children (almost 10 and 6) will occasionally "camp out" on the
floor in our room. While it can get crowded once in a while, it really
is a pleasant feeling to wake up with sweet baby breath in your face.

ready to join the cuddlers in bed,
Heidi S. Roibal, Albuquerque, NM