From:
RHollen977 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 00:09:18 EDT
I just started working with a mom who has a one month old premie corrected
age, born at 32 weeks. Baby has been home a month. Mom is on Reglan 20mg/day,
makes her very tired.  Quanity of breastmilk about 80% of what is needed.  The
question :  She is returning to Norway, her home, from the USA in two months.
She would like to start on Domperidone and get off the Reglan.  No one can
find that medication, by trade or generic name in her home country.  Those
more global than I, where can she look to get a prescription for Domperidone?
I figured it would be available to her outside the US.
Thank you
Robin Hollen RN IBCLC
Reno, Nevada