From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 21:53:25 -0500
I used both these references in my newest FactPack/Calendar (Pack #6/1998
calendar):

Iacono G, Carroccio A, Vatataio F, et al. Gastroesophageal reflux and cow’s
milk allergy in infants: A prospective study. Journal of Allergy & Clinical
Immunology 1996; 97:822-7.

Cavataio F, Iacono G, Montalto G et al. Clinical and pH- metric
characteristics of gastro-oesophageal reflux secondary to cow’s milk
protein allergy.  Archives of Diseases of Childhood 1996; 75:51-56.

Thanks to Kathy, Pat and others for the Christmas stories. One year I
rented a pump to a mother being discharged, without her baby, at 5 pm
Christmas eve. (ARRGGHHH!) This year my newspaper delivery-person needed a
pump for her sick newborn - my Christmas gift to her was free rent for the
time her baby was hospitalized. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this
holiday; Happy Hannukah to others; Peaceful Winter Solstice to some; and
Happy New Year too!

Linda Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC
Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre
Dayton Ohio USA where our new snowplow tractor is still waiting to be used
http://www.bflrc.com