From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 19:18:24 -0500
Hi All,
Couldn't help but wonder...Where do these people come from????
Granted I'm only a lay person in this field and I have only my own experience
re this supposed streching stuff, but I'll tell you a little story...
When I got pregnant with my first son, I weighed 165lbs (40 lbs too much!)
and was a C-cup.  I gained 20 lbs with the pregnancy and increased to an
E-cup.  Within 3 months of having my son, I lost 60 lbs (yup that;s right!)
and when I quit BF, I went down to a less than an A-cup with NO, repeat NO
sagging!  'Bout the perkiest I'd ever been!  :D  Also during my BF stint with
my oldest I would wake every morning rock solid and filled to the brim with
milk.  Most of the time it took two feeds in order for my son to get me back
to a comfortable size, he just couldn't eat that much!
So on a personal note, I guess I'd have to say that I am the exception to
this Dr.s "rule".  I still wonder where these people come up with these
things...
Jay
whose friends also have yet to get saggy from BF!