Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 08:03:13 -0500
At 11:47 PM 6/26/98 -0400, you wrote:
>When we tested the new A**** breast pump in the spring, we were given 5
>pumps to test.  I gave 3 to moms who were renting the Elite and 2 to moms
>who owned and were using the P*** in S****. Unfortunately, I didn't have
>the opportunity to test the pump out with a mom who was using the Classic
>or SMB.

Letters and omissions are fine so long as we know what we are talking
about.  There is discussion of both the Avent Isis pump and the
Ameda/Hollister pump, both could be A****.  Which one are you speaking of
in this post? And I can't identify the SMB.

Please post to the list, as I may not be the only one who is in the dark.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee
mailto:[log in to unmask]