From:
Regina Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 09:35:48 -0500
Our county Breastfeeding Task Force is working together with representatives
from our school board to develop a breastfeeding curriculum, to be
incorporated probably into both the science (mammals) and human
development/human sexuality classes, grades K-12.

We here in Miami that are working on this are very excited about it!  The
potential impact is significant.  Of course, my first thought was that we
must find/use as many resources as we can, starting with Lactnet!  Has anyone
out there seen such a curriculum, or been part of it's development?  We have
plenty of ideas, enough indeed to proceed, but we want to be sure not to
neglect any valid ideas that are already out there.  If anyone has
suggestions, comments, recommendations - anything at all to offer, we'll
appreciate the ideas.  I'm on digests now, so you can respond either publicly
or privately.

TIA & Blessings,
Regina Roig-Lane, BS, IBCLC