From:
Sora Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:28:54 EDT
LA>even though they know the teen wants help.  One 19 year old hid her
LA>pregnancy for 32 weeks before she finally came in for prenatal care.  At 37
LA>weeks of her pregnancy she still DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A BOTTLE FOR HER BABY OR A
LA>PLACE FOR THE CHILD TO SLEEP."

I, too, was a teenage mom with no bottle and no crib - funny, its been
almost 6 months and I haven't missed them yet...
Sora Feldman                         "Love may be strong, but a habit is
Montreal, Canada                    stronger: I knew when I loved by the
[log in to unmask]          way I behaved."  Peter Beagle,
mom to Talia (7/30/95)                         "The Last Unicorn"