From:
Katherine Catone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:07:55 -0800
I caught part of this (in the middle!).  It was an interview with Katie
Couric & Dr. Levine as regards the latest study on BF & intelligence
(same as on CNN), most of what I caught was Katie questioning won't this
make Bottle feeders feel guilty, and won't this be difficult for working
mothers, as I said I only caught part of it, but Katie seemed defensive
to me.  Did anyone see the whole thing?  Dr. Levine seemed to be doing a
great job presenting info.
And dosen't this study come back to bf babies being the norm, so it's not
bf kids that are smarter, but the deficiencies of artificial milks not
allowing artificially fed kids to reach full potential?  Has anyone seen
this perspective commented on in media?
Kathe Catone