From:
merideth buell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:10:03 -0500
I work for WIC and our policy clearly states that the Purely Yours is a single user pump.  We have the clients sign a form stating that they will not loan the pump to anyone.  Lansinoh actually bought the patent of the Purely Yours pump and it is on the market.  We can't stop ppl from selling them at garage sales, or giving them to family members. But they are made aware that they are only for one user.   Just like anything else today-people will do what they want even when given advice against it.  IF anyone has any questions about WIC and our pump program, please email me directly.  Have a blessed day, Merideth Buell, CLC, BE, BFPCDept. State Health Services, [log in to unmask]