From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 23:15:40 -0700
Hi All,
As I am not a member of ILCA and do not get the roster, I probably have no
business saying this, but when has that ever stopped me before?  :D

It is my personal opinion that a professional organization such as ILCA
should redo the roster ASAP and resend it to everyone with correct addresses
and geography.  It is pathetic, IMHO, that an organization such as this
would not take the time to proof-read for errors, double check adresses, and
get the geography correct.  Hell, they can give me the project and I'll do
it.  Of course they would have to pay me for it! :)  If I was a member of
ILCA, I would be sending letters of complaint asking (or even maybe
demanding) that they fix the errors and send out a new roster immediately.
(Am I a little snot or what?)

Also, I agree with Kathy A about the international thing.  The USA is simply
another piece of land on this rock we call Earth.  We are no better or worse
than any other country and it is embarrasing for me, a US citizen, the way
some people think that we are better than the other countries of this world.
What a crock.  We are all part of one big petri dish and are no different
from one another.  There should be no favoritism with an international
organization (and I am not saying that ILCA is favoring anyone, but if they
are, they shouldn't be)...the whole world is international.

Anyway, my .02....

Jay
who can't stand unprofessionalism (is that a word?) and stupid errors that
should have been avoided.
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."