From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 17:19:45 EST
Debi said

 << Does anyone have a source for patient education literature (either
 breastfeeding or childbirth) in Korean?  >>

A year ago this month I needed Korean bfg literature for the Korean families
we have in Worthing, West Sussex, UK where there is a Daewoo car factory.

I contacted Lida Lhotska, Nutrition Section, UNICEF New York who then
contacted for me Lee, Eun Mee, BFHI Officer, Korean Committee for UNICEF.
Lee, Eun Mee sent me a fax with the following numbers written on it

Fax# 82-2-738 8504
Tel# 82-2-723 9085
17-1, Changsung-dong, Chongro-Ku, Seoul, Republic of Korea

There is another address on the back of one of the leaflets,
Central P.P. Box 1930 Seoul, Korea
Tel 735-2310, 2315

Then followed a parcel from Korea with breastfeeding posters, leaflets,
booklets and a book by  Dr. Felicity Savage King all in the Korean language.

Hope some of this information may help you.

Helen Woodman, Storrington, West Sussex, UK.