From:
Brenda Phipps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:09:34 -0700
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has a policy at their institution regarding finger feeding as an alternative feeding method. We have a situation here at our hospital in which a newborn was managed inappropriately, and our director is asking for this policy draft by the end of the weekend. We are taking much of our info from "Breastfeeding and Human Lactation", but if there is a policy format we could look at, that would sure be helpful.

Please send any feedback to [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much,
Brenda Phipps, BS, IBCLC