Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:08:42 EST
 <A HREF="http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/business/4922811.htm">Click here: Charlotte Observer | 01/11/2003 | FDA looks closer at drug ads</A>

In a message dated 1/12/03 9:39:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I have had my information and words challenged, asking if I wasn't going
> beyond "your scope of practice" by giving information about Diflucan to a
> patient. For God's sake, this information is on the Internet and available
> to any Tom, Dick, or Harry with a few keystrokes.

Dear Lactnet,
    When Kathleen Bruce posted the above, the first thing that came to mind
was the constant advertisement of ads for Diflucan on TELEVISION in the US
Most of the moms I work with already know about it.....even for yeast of the
breast.  Along that line...have a look at the above link......goes hand in
hand with all the formula claims we have been discussing.  I am in process of
sending a note to this columnist.  Marsha Walker, Lactnetters join me?   If
you can't pull up the link go to www.charlotte.com to The Charlotte Observer
newspaper and search Imitrex.

Jan Ellen Brown IBCLC RLC
Charlotte, NC   27 degrees!