From:
Melissa Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:25:14 -0500
Hi, Daniela et al

LLL and WABA recently put out a statement for World Health Day (April 7) on
this year's theme: "Protecting Health During Climate Change."
I was the author of that statement and it is largely about environmental
impact.

Here's the link:  http://www.waba.org.my/pdf/World%20Health%20Day%202008.pdf

Hope that helps!

Melissa Vickers, IBCLC