Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 11:03:14 +0100
Last night on UK television, the "Tomorrows World" science & technology
magazine programme featured some research being done in Sweden.  The story is
that apparently breast milk kills cancer cells and immature cells but leaves
normal, healthy cells alone!

The research is at an early stage and the feature was at a fairly superficial
level, but it sounds VERY interesting.  I don't know how the "happy accident"
of combining breast milk with cancerous cells happened, but if true, I can't
see formula being able to compete with this!

Is anyone else out there aware of this, and is there more info?

Paul - Remote Keyboard attachment for Anabel, NCT BF Counsellor and mother of
Tabitha (5 yrs) and Imogen (9 wks).

--

Paul Hands                              email : [log in to unmask]
Applications Engineering Manager

Disclaimer : All opinions expressed are MINE, not those of Mentor Graphics.