From:
Lac Ladee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 01:52:39 EDT
Adriana,
In compiling the research for my master's thesis on extended breastfeeding,
attachment parenting & self-esteem I have not found any references that
elluded to men becoming "CBFWs" as a result of EBF.  On the contrary, many who
bfed for an extended period have fond memories of the closeness, good taste
etc and are fully cognizant of the primary purpose of mammary glands.  They
would be the least likely to warp into the 3 am perverts I hear from too
often.  If there are any refences to this that you (anybody) could steer me
toward, I would love to check them out.
TIA

Gretchen Andrews, LLLL, IBCLC
private practice, Redlands, CA