From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 22:00:14 +1000
Hi all
It is with great trepidation that I tell you I will be circling the globe
before and after ILCA.  I'd love to meet up with some of you.  I'll be in
the UK, well... London, Sussex and Kent in early August.

I'd like to visit Saudi Arabia too - anyone there who'd like to catch up
with me?  Then Malaysia and Singapore...
If you want me to talk I can (no fees obviously) and I'd love to visit your
clinics, hospitals, educational institutions that teach
midwives/nurses/doctors about breastfeeding, etc.
I'll be going to a milk bank in the USA too. I'm really looking forward to
that.

Looking forward to hearing from lots of people.
Denise

Denise Fisher BN, RN, RM, IBCLC
BreastEd Online Lactation Studies
++++++ earn 120 L CERPs +++++++++