From:
Allison Norwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:01:38 -0800
Thanks for responding.  The mom that I am working with
is currently out of state with the adoption so we are
working via email.  She is excited just at the
possibility of being able to nurse and the baby is
aggressive at breast. She is enjoying just the thought
and experience she has had so far but it has been hard
for her to be flying and trying to use the SNS etc.
She is pleased that her new daughter is aggressive at
the breast but just asked the question and most of
what I have read is very broad.  She does understand
this and is willing to continue working with bf.  It
will be easier when I can meet with her. Thanks again
for everyones support and knowledge.

Allison Norwood, RNC, MSN, IBCLC
[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]