Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:12:46 -0700
I'm glad to finally have something about breast pumps.  I still dream of the
day when there will be what I consider complete labeling of breast pumps.
Until that day . . .

Where'd they get their info about bicycle horn pumps?  Lawrence says
something quite different from <Some experts discourage use of the bicycle
horn pump because they may be difficult to clean and dry.>  More like "The
dangers of this pump are legion . . . "  At least in my neck of the woods,
they're not even that easy to find (but not all that hard to find breast
binders :( ).

Mary Wagner-Davis