Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 13:54:35 -0500
Betsy, there are 22 matches in the archives on this medication.  If you
haven't used the archive search before, I invite you to do it for this
drug.  It is good to begin with something that doesn't have a zillion matches.

I'll add here a couple: (and if you go to the archives, you will get to
read some great comments by Dr. Jack Newman, who, of course, points out
that there is very low absorption in the GI tract and that there is no
support for weaning.)