From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:32:05 -0400
>Probably no one ever fully gets to appreciate the fruits of their labor --
>no matter what their task or cause.  Brick walls eventually crumble
>precisely because people keep busting their heads against them.

Inspiring words, Barbara. May I add that sometimes it feels
as though we are banging our heads against brick walls. But
in fact, we are pushing together, each with our own strength.
As more people push, the wall falls more easily. Keep in mind
also, that sometimes people from the other side of the wall
come to our side to help push. That makes there be that much
less resistance as well as more pushing to crumble the wall.

Keep pushing and remember that no one is alone in this.
  Naomi Bar-Yam