From:
Ayers Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:19:04 -0700
I work as a childbirth and breastfeeding educator at our local hospital.
I've been asked to compile a list of the Top Ten Websites about
Breastfeeding for parents and another list of the Top Ten Websites about
Breastfeeding for professionals.  Anyone care to share their list.
TIA
Betsy Ayers RN BSN IBCLC

Ayers Family at home
See our website with more than 2,000 pictures:
http://www.acofi.edu/~bio/academics/singapore/singapore.html
Our e-mail address is still:  [log in to unmask]
Our snail mail address :
        Art and Betsy Ayers
        1515 Everett St.
        Caldwell, ID 83605