Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 21:14:09 EDT
Kathy,
I was ready to scream "you are living in a dreamworld" but then I saw your
own statement of the same. I wish your dreamworld was reality. The clientele
we see at our hospital does not want most of this. Their "dreamworld"
consists of epidurals with the first contraction, nurses to do most of the
care of babies in hospital, a nursery to send baby off to at night and baby
nurses to do night feeds! And then a child care provider to "love the baby as
much as I do". No kidding...someone asked me to help her find this angel
child care provider. I told her to look in the mirror and look no further!
It's an uphill battle from the start.
Jane C.