From:
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:31:59 -0700
Hi all, long time since I've posted, but I'm still lurking at odd hours.  Newly arrived family members have kept me very busy (19 and 9 year old stepkids).

Just took THE EXAM.  It was the most fun I have ever had in my life, taking the exam.  As I breezed through many of the factual questions, I thanked you all, individually and severally, for all of the great discussions on Lactnet over the last eight months -- the threads stuck with me much better than any private text book reading I could have done.

There was some ambiguity in many of the questions, but all in all, it was a very fair test, I think.  I hope all who were taking it feel good and are expecting to pass.  Cyberhugs to all.

It was also great meeting other Lactnetters at the test given in Oakland.

Love, Chanita, San Francisco